Thursday, August 28, 2008

The First Day of School...



Malia (kindergarten) Tai (3rd) Tiare (8th)




Just one last goodbye!!

Well, they're off and running. Freshly ironed shirts, pants, and shorts (the one and only time they will be ironed for the year), shiny new shoes, smiling faces and lunch boxes in tote. Leaving behind a sobbing mother, baby and dog. Yes, it's that time of year again when school days are upon us. I must say that having a schedule is nice again but I really miss the sounds of everyone busily running around. It wasn't the summer of FUN that everyone hoped for, due to the fact that we have a little addition to our family that does NOT like the car. But, we certainly had some bonding time within the walls of our home. And although there were plenty of wrestling matches, being sent to rooms, yelling (luckily the windows were closed) and some huffing and puffing, we had a great time being together. I love each and everyone of these kiddies and am proud of them in their own special way.

2 comments:

The Gonzales 'Ohana said...

The first thing I did this morning was check your blog! :) I'll be a frequent viewer, I promise you that! I will be joining Trish as your family blog stalker! LOL Such cute pictures of your incredibly GORGEOUS kids! They are so beautiful! Love you guys!

Jodie said...

What a cute pic of your kids giving Kiana one last kiss. I can't believe you only have one kid at home right now?! Most parents would be rejoicing, right?