Wednesday, August 27, 2008

In the Beginning...

In the beginning, I started out by viewing a blog here and there.  Over time, I became more and more interested in what was going on out there in the lives of all I love and know.  Then, to the dismay of my teenager (yes, I AM old enough to have a teenager) I became a little obsessive with checking out as many blogs as I could on a daily basis.  Finally, after I had been caught by the teenager (this is Tiare, of course) reading yet another blog, she asked me why I was so obsessed with other people's lives and why don't I just make my own blog???  I guess after seeing the "Mom, get a grip...you are so weird" look for the 50th time, I decided it was time to get busy and create my own family's blog.  So, here we stand...at the beginning of this journey I am embarking on to create a view into the life of this family that I love so much!  

3 comments:

Trish said...

Yea! Now I will be your families blog stalker. Tell Tiare I am excited to know ALL about her and her exciting life.

The Gonzales 'Ohana said...

Hey Nikki!
Totally cute blog page! You are off to a great start! I'm super excited to "snoop" on your family now!!! LOL And I'm SO excited to see some pictures, so HURRY UP! You have totally motivated me to start my own...instead of just "snooping" on other's people's blogs! I miss you guys and love you SO much!!!!!!!

Jodie said...

Yeah, you did it! You know, I gave 'the look' to Tiare last night at Young Women's and I STILL couldn't get her to karaoke with me...go figure!