Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun Times!!!

This past weekend we got to have our cousins come up from Las Vegas! We had a blast just hanging out and being silly. Here are some of our favorite pictures...

The two "studs" of the group, Tai and Kainoa...


Having fun and playing dress up, Malia and Maile...
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5254070046822011202" />

I don't even have words to describe what was going on here, Tiare and Kaylee ...


Brotherly/Sisterly/Cousin Love!! Malia, Tai, Kainoa and Maile


We're the happiest when we're with our cousins! Tiare, Kaylee, Malia, Kiana, Maile, and Tiani

4 comments:

6deans said...

Super Cute Family...))!!!

Amy said...

So glad you had such a fun weekend!

The Gonzales 'Ohana said...

How fun that you put those pics up already!!!(I need to get crackin' on my blog!) We had SO much fun with you guys. It was way too short, but so worth the drive. We miss you already. We love you guys so, so much!!! The times we spend together are truly PRICELESS!!!

6deans said...

Nikki...I just found you knew one of my good friends in my ward...Judi Carter Tanner...she said she knew you in Springville in the 8th grade than she moved to California. She is Asian. She said you were always really nice to her. She saw you were one of my friends on facebook. Hope you guys are having a fun UEA break!!!Emily