Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tradition #3

Secret Siblings...

The kids have fun doing this one!!! Each of them take turns drawing someone's name out of a bowl. 12 days befoe Christmas they might leave a little note, treat or small gift on their "secret sibling's" bed. It's fun to watch them look forward to a little something each night. Then on Christmas morning they find out who their "secret sibling" is and get to open up a gift from them!!!

And here they are with Santa...some are a little more excited than others to be sitting on dear old Santa's lap!!

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Again, very good idea. How do you do the gifts at the end? I'm assuming you have to take each one shopping individually, or do you just pick them out? Just wondering...you know, in case I'm too lame to think up my OWN Christmas traditions..

The Gonzales 'Ohana said...

Another wonderful tradition. I want to be a kid in your house at Christmas! You sure know how to make it fun. :)
Poor little Kiana...scared to death of Santa!

6deans said...

I love, love that tradition. What a fun idea!!!

Jana said...

Cute Kiana!!!!! You are an amazing mom. You have fun family traditions. Your kids will always remember these great memories.

Angela Fielding said...

Ok I'm lovin the cute traditions! Your amazing Nik!I might have to steal a couple of those from ya! I hope your are having a wonderful Christmas Day my sweet friend! Love Ya-Angie