Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bragging Rights...

When we were in Las Vegas with Kione's family to ring in the new year, our good friend took pictures of the girls. After viewing them, I have decided that I needed to have a "mommy bragging moment"...take a look at my cute girls!!!! I love them!
Tiare, Malia, and Kiana...sooo cute!!!

Yes...I do love those cheeks and they are usually red at the end of the day from being kissed so much!!

Words just can't describe how cute she is!!!

So cute and oh, so sweet!!

8 comments:

Alicia said...

You're girls are BEAUTIFUL! It was a priviledge to photograph them! We will have to do it again sometime... :D

Jodie said...

Gorgeous girls. Who would've doubted? You've got to "reserve" Kiana for Tater though. Fifteen years, right?

Nicole said...

I love the black and white with the Kiana's pink flower. That is adorable. PS: If people are putting in bids for future daughters in-law, let me just say that I think Malia and Diego would look so good together.....after he gets back from a mission!

The Gonzales 'Ohana said...

Oh how BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS they are...both inside and out! :)

Trish said...

Love the pictures!! Hope you had fun. Glad you are back safe and sound. The girls are and always have been beautiful.

6deans said...

Absolutely you can brag...they are GORGEOUS. I love the pictures. I hope you had a great new years. EM

Kim said...

Nikki- I found your blog off of Emily's. Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how grown-up tiare is. She is beautiful. I am blogging now- It's addicting! It's fun to see your family.

Amy said...

I agree. Your girls are sooooo beautiful! Your pictures are stunning!!!