Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kione!

Today Kione turned the ripe OLD age of 37...yikes!!! Fortunately, he only gets better with time! When I went to Kione's 10 year reunion a few years ago everyone at the table proceeded to tell me how lucky I was to have married him! Most of you don't know that Kione used to be in the most famous boy band of the 80's in Hawaii. If anyone has an old record player I can bring the music over to rock out on! He also was a famous hula dancer in his day, basketball player extraordinaire, and once even danced for Dolly Parton who affectionately referred to him as her little Hawaiian cowboy. Sorry Dolly, he's my Hawaiian cowboy now! :) Kione is a great friend to anyone who knows him and is so faithful in everything he does. He ALWAYS puts his family first and we are so lucky to have him as our Dad and Husband! Love You, babe!

Kione and Malia hitting the beach in Hawaii!


Kiana and Daddy having another bonding moment.

Kione and Tai jamming on their ukulele.


Kione and Tiare in a friendly little game of whipping each other with the towel...doesn't that sound fun (NOT)


Nope...there is never a dull moment in our house with this awesome guy around. We are so lucky to have him and we love him!!!

3 comments:

The Gonzales 'Ohana said...

What a nice tribute to your hubby, Nikki. Kione is an amazing guy in so many ways and we all love him, too! I'm blessed to have him as my "brother"! :)

Jodie said...

Wow - I had no idea Kione was so famous?! Dolly Parton's Hawaiian Cowboy? Well, hopefully everyone lets HIM know occasionally that he totally scored with you too!

Unknown said...

good morning kione gonzales!at last i find you!do you remember Villaguay EntreRiosArgentina?
I´m Jorge Ibarrola,the oldest body of your friends here!
If you read me,answer ,PLEASE!!
I HAVE ANOTHER MAIL TOO:
jri150@yahoo.com.ar
Tell me ,do you leave at DRAPERyet?