Saturday, March 7, 2009

Winter Days (thank goodness they're almost done!) :)

Well, we did it! We made it through another freeezing cold Utah winter, and I am soooo glad that Spring is almost here. However...we really did have some fun moments and now that I can crawl out of my seasonal depression and have the life in me to post again, I thought I would share some fun times! Now...BRING ON SPRING!!!
Showing some moves on the ice...


Showing some moves as a spectator!

My Handsome Fellas!

A Real Life Snow Angel...

Awww...c'mon, T...it's not that bad! Okay, maybe it is!

New Year's Eve in Vegas with Bumma and Papa!!


Practicing for the big hill!

Malia and Frosty

Ready to hit the slopes!

Ready for Bed!


There you have it! Winter days. Now that the sun will be shining on a more frequent basis and my body will be enjoying the natural form of vitamin E, hopefully I will post more often and leave the cozy hibernation of the walls of my home!

5 comments:

Jodie said...

I'm with you on the seasonal blues deal. Winter is awesome until December 26th...then it needs to high tail it outta here.

It's good to have you back posting! I can't believe Tater's future girlfriend is already 8 months?! Crazy.

The Gonzales 'Ohana said...

Yay! You're back! I've missed you!

Glad to see that you guys had a fun winter playing in the snow. I love all the pictures! :)

Alicia said...

Yay for SPRING!!! Although, right now its still pretty chilly and overcast... but I can FEEL IT! It's Just - Around - the Corner!!

Kim said...

I agree! Bring on the sunshine!

6deans said...

Glad to see you are back among the living. I hope this snow melts soon we just got. I too am so ready for some vitamin E.