Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Top Ten

I decided that I didn't want my family to forget the things that I love and want to remember about them RIGHT NOW, exactly the way they are, at this very moment. So here goes...


TIARE:
1. Her favorite color is lime green.
2. Her favorite food is steak, french fries, garlic bread, and apples.
3. She sings REALLY loud while she's taking a shower.
4. She's confident and happy with who she is.
5. Her silly nicknames for her siblings.
6. Her fuzzy hair after a good night's sleep.
7. She is a fantastic tumbler (won first place in nationals in her solo competition for cheer)
8. She takes her school work seriously and gets AWESOME grades!
9. She breaks out in song at any given moment.
10. She is the queen of giving funny family home evening lessons.

Malia:
1. Her favorite color is pink.
2. Her favorite food is steak, chicken nuggets, french fries, tuna fish sandwiches and blueberries.
3. When she plays "salon" and brushes my hair (in fact she's doing it right now).
4. How she loves to rub my ears.
5. Her little dance moves.
6. Her passion for fashion (she dresses up every chance she gets!)
7. She loves to help me cook...especially pancakes and cookies.
8. She likes to change Kiana's diaper and has actually done this while I'm in the shower (not a pretty sight!)
9. The way she says her R's.
10. How she skips out of Kindergarten looking for my car and then smiles happily as she waves hello.


Tai:
1. His favorite color is black.
2. His favorite food is teriyaki steak, cornbread, and peaches with sugar and cream.
3. He will still let me cuddle and hug him on rare occasions.
4. Watching him run out on the football field in his little uniform.
5. When he makes Kiana smile while talking in a cute "little" voice.
6. His passion for writing in his journal.
7. His loooong eyelashes.
8. He always lets his little sister "tag along" and play with the guys.
9. The small "poof" of hair that has a hard time staying down.
10. He plays the piano beautifully.
Kiana:
1.Her favorite color is anything bright.
2. Her favorite food is breast milk, formula and rice cereal (yum, yum).
3. She wakes up with a smile.
4. She rolls around my bedroom floor and almost ended up under the bed the other day!
5. She puts up with anything, anytime...this includes the yelling, the barking dog, the funny nicknames and Malia's hair in her face as Malia "loves" her!
6. How she looks up in my eyes as she's eating, stops, smiles, and continues eating.
7. Okay, okay, those CHEEKS!
8. Her huge eyes that can find me no matter where I am in the room.
9. She smiles when I sing, while the rest of the family runs out of the room.
10. The sweet and wonderful spirit she has brought into our home.


Kione:
1. His favorite color is black (I think)...he's sleeping so I can't ask him.
2. His favorite food is sushi (once again, I think).
3. He has a unique ability to fall asleep at 9:00 but is up at 5a.m.
4. He looooves our kids and is very active in every aspect of their lives.
5. He pretty much lets me have my way (well...c'mon....anyone would love that, right?)
6. Tiare's friends think he looks like "The Rock" and tell him he is "soo cool."
7. He takes care of our family and always puts us first.
8. He has an awesome singing voice.
9. He's not afraid to cry and show emotion.
10. If he hates dinner he politely offers to feed Kiana or do some other chore and excuses himself from the table.
Well...there you have it. I'm so lucky to have them all!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Well, I had no idea Tiare was such a singer! And to think she totally shunned me when I asked her to sing some stupid Rhianna song with me at young women karaoke night! Listing the favorite things right now is a great idea - the blog thing is an awesome way to keep a running family journal, right?

Nicole said...

What a great post! It's fun to learn more about your cute family.

Trish said...

Awesome, Cute Post. I love all those things about your family too. And about you: I love that you always make me laugh. I love that we can call each other and discuss our food log. I love that all we need is a look to relay the same thought or idea. I love your laugh. I love that your family comes first. I love that you have a big heart. I love that you are my friend. You are the best!

Stookey Family said...

so cute!! now you just need kione and the kids to do you. I'll mention it to them